Contacting Community Police

Do you live in the North East Ward area? (Burngreave, Firth Park, Southey, Shiregreen/Wincobank)

Do you know how to contact your Local Policing team?

They are now on Facebook – search for ‘North East Safer Neighbourhood Team’

  • Call 101 for ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR or other issues affecting your quality of life.

  • Call 0114 2964525 /2963913 to speak to your LOCAL OFFICER.

  • Call 999 in EMERGENCY ONLY.

  • Call 0800 555 111 CRIMESTOPPERS anonymously with information regarding crime/criminal activity

Follw us on TWITTER – @KPInspector, @KPHSierra1, @Kilopapahotel6, @Kilopapahotel3

Logged in users of the website can add comments to this page.
Login to this site if you'd like to add a comment. Sign-up for an account if you are not currently a member.

<< | Up | >>

Print version

The content on this page was added to the website by Saleema Imam on 2012-04-12 17:15:28.
The content of the page was last modified by Saleema Imam on 2012-04-12 17:19:46.

Follow us on Twitter @TheBMessenger

All content is copyright © Burngreave Messenger Ltd. or its voluntary contributors, unless otherwise stated, not to be reproduced without permission. If you have any comments, or are interested in contributing to the Messenger and getting involved, please contact us.

Burngreave Messenger Ltd. Abbeyfield Park House, Abbeyfield Road, Sheffield S4 7AT.
Telephone: 0114 242 0564. Email:
Company Limited by Guarantee: 04642734
Registered Charity: 1130836

The Burngreave Messenger is a community newspaper with editorial independence, funded by the Big Lottery, Foyle Foundation, Trusthouse Charitable Foundation, the Garfield Weston Foundation, the Scurrah Wainwright Charity, local residents and our advertisers.

Help the Messenger with a donation